Business Head – Digital Communication Program, NBAhttps://www.nba.edu.in
NBA is a communication school founded in the television era. The school offered Bachelors and Masters Programs in Mass Communication, TV Journalism etc. As TV age makes way for Digital and Mobile age, NBA has upgraded itself and is creating India’s first Digital Commutation Incubation Lab (DCI). On one hand, DCI will train students to be digital communication professionals and entrepreneurs and on the other hand support Digital Startups and Digital Initiatives of non-digital organizations and leaders. This unique blend will provide structured guidance and mentoring coupled with on job training to students.
Business Head – Digital Communication Program
The Digital Communication Business Diploma is a new program that NBA is aiming to launch in early 2018. The business head would have the overall responsibility of the program and will ensure high profitability. The business head will signup partner organizations, understand resource requirements of partner organizations, identify projects and mentors and create a schedule for project delivery, oversee continuous guidance by mentors, ensure rigorous assessment of student work and drive talent selection process for partner organizations. The Digital Communication program will be unique in its approach towards learning and application. One key differentiator will be the opportunity to students to apply their learning in the NBA Incubation Lab which incubates technology enabled start-ups.
- Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational activities for launching & running the Digital Communication program. This will include program promotion and marketing, faculty hiring & training, student acquisition and planning and managing the budget.
- Build a robust pipeline of potential strategic partners (domestic and international) and initiate interactions leading to meaningful tie-ups.
- Understand the unique capabilities of our program and be adept at identifying and leveraging situations where the Digital Communication program can create value for the NBA Incubation Lab and other external organizations.
- Track and evaluate competitive offerings, student needs, and market demand on a continuous basis to ensure that the program is established as best in class.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the programs ambitious growth.
Skills & Requirements
Business experience of 8 to 10 years in any of the following: Education/Learning sector Online learning & marketing Digital Communication
- Masters degree
- Start ups/Setting up new ventures
- Commercial acumen and the proven ability to generate and drive business
- Budgeting & business planning
- Building and motivating teams
- Key Behaviors and attributes
- Build trust-based relationships
- Focus on teaming & collaboration
- Passion for setting up new businesses