Did you know??
August 4, 2017 ritesh
- TV journalist Rajdeep Sardesai is the son of the Indian Test cricketer Dilip Sardesai.
- Rajat Sharma was awarded the Padma Bhushan by Government of India in 2015.
- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge is the longest running movie in the world. It has been running for over 1000 weeks.
- The Bachchans holds the Guinness World record for being the only father-son duo to have played reversed roles on-screen in Paa.
- The concept of a dream sequence was first introduced in the movie Awara released in the year 1951. Ghar Aaya Mera Pardesi became an instant hit with that concept.
- Amitabh Bachchan was rejected for his voice, gangly height and not having a ‘camera conductive face’
- The longest Bollywood movie is actually Gangs of Wasseypur which is 319 minutes long. It was released as a single movie at the Cannes film festival but was split into two parts for the Indian theaters.
- Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai entered the Guinness World Record for holding 92 awards for one movie in almost all the categories.
- The red dot on NDTV logo is inspired by Dr. Prannoy Roy’s wife Radhika Roy bindi.
- In the USA the largest section of the TV audience is made up of pre-school children. On average their weekly viewing turns out to be in the area of 30.4 hours which means by the age of 17 they would have amassed about 15000 hours of television watching.