Academic Head – Digital Communication Business Diplomahttps://www.nba.edu.in
NBA is a communication school founded in the television era. The school offered Bachelors and Masters Programs in Mass Communication, TV Journalism etc. As TV age makes way for Digital and Mobile age, NBA has upgraded itself and is creating India’s first Digital Commutation Incubation Lab (DCI). On one hand DCI will train students to be digital communication professionals and entrepreneurs and on the other hand support Digital Startups and Digital Initiatives of non-digital organizations and leaders. This unique blend will provide structured guidance and mentoring coupled with on job training to students.
Academic Head – Digital Communication Business Diploma
The diploma in Digital Communication Business Diploma (DCBD) is a new program that NBA is aiming to launch in January 2018. The program will be unique in its approach towards learning and application. The teaching methodology would be through blended learning techniques – using e-learning, virtual classrooms and on the job projects and mentoring. One key differentiator will be the opportunity for students to apply their learning in the NBA Incubation Lab which incubates technology enabled start-ups. The academic supervisor would be responsible for overseeing the development of the course curriculum, administration of the program, selection of faculty, guest lecturers and influencers and conducting assessments, testing and grading of students.
- Oversee the development of the curriculum to ensure professional development for all students, including content objectives, units of study, instructional resources, on the job training and aligned assessments.
- Collaborate across departments to ensure instructional tools and curricula meet the needs of all learners.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of the program.
- Work effectively with faculty, the Incubation Lab and students to plan and implement aligned professional learning experiences for the students.
- Facilitate effective communication between faculty, students, management and the Incubation Lab.
- Aid in the objective evaluation of the program to assess the effectiveness of materials, the methodology used in the program and the educational and professional growth of the students.
- Recommend ways to improve the curriculum, methodology and student performance.
- Provide timely data, information and resources regarding current trends, best practices and innovations in educational programs and processes related to Digital Communication.
- Develop and implement appropriate assessments to provide data on student growth and achievement, including benchmark assessments and interventions.
Skills & Requirements
Masters degree. Relevant experience of 5 to 8 years in the Education sector or in L&D function of a large organization.
- Build trust-based relationships
- Focus on teaming & collaboration
- Passion for learning & development of self and others